Fitting instructions and seat check
Before wearing the mask, please note the following. This increases protection:
- Open the box and remove the mask.
- Place the mask over your face with the nose clip up, covering your nose, mouth and chin.
- Tighten the ear loops and put them on.
- Adjust the mask so that it fits snugly and tightly over the face. Press the nasal clip so that it hugs your nose.
- To check the fit, place both hands over the mask and exhale sharply. If air escapes above your nose, readjust the nasal clip.
- Do not use the mask if the packaging is damaged.
- The mask must be kept in a clean package, protected from sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- The mask must be cleaned by hand in cold water every 7 days.
- Dry the mask in the shade
- Do not use detergent or bleach to clean
- Do not wring/squeeze out the mask.
- The mask must not be dry-cleaned.
- The mask can be cleaned up to 30 times. Please note the care instructions.
Storage and transportation
- Shelf life 1 year from date of manufacture
- Manufacturing date on the packaging
- Check durability before use
- Store in a clean, dry environment at -10 to +25, max. relative humidity 80%.
- The mask must be stored in the original packaging.
- The mask should not be folded on the nose clip – this can break the nose clip.
Warning and limitation of use
Always make sure that the product:
- suitable for the application
- is adjusted correctly
- is worn continuously
- if necessary, is replaced
This product does not protect against gases/steam. Do not use in a low-oxygen environment. Not for respiratory protection with unknown atmospheric pollution/concentration or with immediate danger to life and health. Do not use Livinguard face masks for chemicals, gases, vapours, oil sprays, oily particles or in the case of extremely high particle concentrations. Do not use with beards or other facial hair that may impede face-to-product contact and prevent a good seal. Discard and replace the mask if it is damaged or if breathing resistance increases. The breathing mask does not eliminate sickness, illness or infection and is for general use. The mask is not for surgical use. The mask does not provide oxygen supply. Do not use in environments with less than 19.5% oxygen. Individuals with breathing difficulties, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a doctor and have a complete medical assessment prior to use. Never add, replace or omit parts. Use and replace only the parts specified by the manufacturer. Follow the instructions for use exactly. The filtering efficiency depends on the exact adjustment. Use your own mask only. Not suitable for children under 7 years. Use and replace only the parts specified by the manufacturer. Follow the instructions for use exactly. The filtering efficiency depends on the exact adjustment. Use your own mask only. Not suitable for children under 7 years. Use and replace only the parts specified by the manufacturer. Follow the instructions for use exactly. The filtering efficiency depends on the exact adjustment. Use your own mask only. Not suitable for children under 7 years.
The masks are available in size M and L.
The size S is suitable for children between approx. 7 to 12 years
The size M is suitable for a narrow, slim face shape
The size L is suitable for an oval, round face shape
Please note that the mask can only be exchanged if you have not tried the mask on. Once the mask has been tried on, it cannot be exchanged and it cannot be refunded or exchanged for a different size.
Further Information at LivinGuard.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 15 cm|
S, M, L, XL
30 times hand wash under cold water
Soft fabrics for long wearing comfort
|Period of use||
210 days with correct application
|Comfort Elastic bands||
Adaptable for adults of all ages
Each box contains 1 mask
Black, Steel blue